What is the Alumni Division?
- A way to stay involved with Business Professionals of America after you can no longer compete
- An opportunity to give back to BPA financially, educationally or professionally
- National website to sign up for alumni: BPA Alumni Membership
Why Join the Alumni Division?
It's a wonderful way to keep up with BPA and stay involved.
- Travel to exciting cities
- Participate in conferences
- Experience personal and professional growth
- Serve as mentors to student members
- Share expertise and knowledge with student members
- Offer professional workshops to chapters
- Serve as judges or proctors
- Serve as a guest speaker at a local, regional, state or national event
- Serve as a guest speaker at chapter and regional meetings, banquets or awards functions
- Serve as local alumni meeting coordinator
- Coordinate the activities of a local chapter
- Form a BPA advisory committee
- Sponsor or chaperone field trips and conference trips
- Help students prepare for competitive events
- Participate in the Special Olympics Walk at NLC
- Attend meet and greets, visiting points of interest and other forms for entertainment where members get to know each other
- Register for Alumni Meetings at: http://www.bpa.org/membership/AlumniMeetings
Join the Alumni Division